To many people, the world had ended. But Saylor faced the wind and the fire, on her own two feet, ready to crush it.
This battle was hers.
Sixteen-year old Saylor had been told she was a stain on the cloth of mankind. When she and her sister orphans Micah, Denise, and Patricia are apprehended upon the high seas, they find themselves imprisoned on a Caribbean island filled with strange noises, dazzling beaches, and a secret military base. Wavering between terror and ecstasy, Saylor develops her inner warrior while facing an enemy who exposes her indispensable abilities. In order to rescue her sisters, impress the hunky Australian, and protect innocent lives on a global scale, she must master techniques of fighting an army created to destroy with a single, scorching touch -- or die trying.
Why should you read Insurrection? Here are the top ten reasons:
10. The cover is so fun.
9. The inside is even better.
8. If you like baseball or softball, you will dig this.
7. The characters will be your new BFFs, to root for and grow with.
6. Play any Angels & Airwaves or Of Monsters & Men song as a great soundtrack.
5. Original young adult science fiction adventure with fun, interesting technology.
4. Four amazing female characters, several elite warriors, and one hot Australian. Winky smiley face.
3. "My shadow waved at my future self, blowing a kiss in the sunshine."
2. Book Two is being edited, so the adventure will continue!!
1. It's a story built from friendship, sunny afternoons, family, and a bridge in the gap of the ones who leave and the ones who stay.
Read along with me! Insurrection chapters will be availabe on my website for FREEEEEE! I'll post a new chapter every Friday on my Insurrection page. Chapter 1 is up and running! Or if you want to read the whole story at your own pace, grab your own digital or paperback copy.
Please feel free to share, like, download, comment, follow, ask, tell, and review! The more the merrier, my friends. I'm so incredibly grateful for every person who takes the time to read and enjoy the story I've been given to share. Thank you for investing your time and imagination. Enjoy! <3
Read Chapter 1 Here
Purchase Your ebook
Purchase your Paperback
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Facebook
Review the book on Amazon
Review the book on Goodreads
Sign up here to receive an email notification about new blog posts and news! Let me come to you. I promise, no spam!
Please note that you will receive a confirmation email. Simply click the "Yes, subscribe me to this list" button to begin receiving updates from me.