December arrives upon our doorsteps with a swishing of coattails, jingling twinkle lights, and a snappy pace in its step. The last month of our calendar year can often enter in a hurry and exit in a dash. This December, let’s be dauntless. Let’s make lists, accomplish those tasks, dwell richly within the precious moments, and delight in this wintry season’s wrapping. Maybe you’re too busy. Maybe you’re bored. Maybe you’re facing an emptier holiday season. Maybe you’re frustrated with the hustle and bustle. For those of us on every level of the playing field, let’s do December purposefully.
I’ve created an Instagram/Facebook challenge, where each day has a certain theme. What you do:
1) Save this picture!!! Use it all month.
2) The number on the challenge corresponds to the date on which you post. (December 1st, use #1, etc)
3) On that number/day, create a photo (ideally a square photo, for Instagram) related to that day’s theme.
4) Post the photo, along with a fun caption that goes with it, and be sure to include #dauntlessdecember with it! If you like, include the hashtag for the day’s theme. (#dauntlessdecember #starlight)
5) You will need to ensure your photo is public so that everyone can see your post.
6) Scroll through FB and Insta to see the other posts! "Like" and comment on the ones you enjoy!
Many people like to use books for their challenge pics. Pick a book on your shelf that has something to do with the theme, and have fun! Get some great ideas for how to set up fabulous pics by searching the #bookstagram hashtag on Instagram.
This month's daily themes:
2. Hues of Red
4. My Favorite
6. All mixed up
8. Foodie Friday
10. Silver & gold
11. Sing it
23. Warm Drink
24. Something Bold
26. Buried Treasure
27. To Boldly Go
28. Map to the Future
I will be checking Insta and FB for the hashtag, and I hope you will too! Finding friends who share common interest happens to be one fun side effect of these challenges. Also, I LOVE seeing how different people interpret the themes! I hope you will join the fun.
Commit to making this month purposeful, fearless, kind, generous, and fulfilling. Don’t just survive. Don’t just rush along. Don’t just doallthethings. Celebrate small moments. Kindle the fires of your soul. Refresh your belief in your purpose. Be dauntless.
Join me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kadeecarderink/
And Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kadeecarderink/
(I'll usually follow you back if you appear to be a real person and not some weird bot)
Looking forward to Dauntless December with you!
Sign up here to receive an email notification about new blog posts and news! Let me come to you. I promise, no spam!
Please note that you will receive a confirmation email. Simply click the "Yes, subscribe me to this list" button to begin receiving updates from me.